Focused on aerodynamic and tasteful design throughout and fashioned with lighter interiors for the fresh look of today, Outback has earned a reputation for high-end quality at a mid-range price point.
From its smooth exterior, finished with no exposed fittings, to the concealed hinges of the easy-maintenance Thermo-foil lightweight cabinetry, Outback strives for durability as well as style, using the latest materials technology to combine strength with lightness.
- Length Feet: 22
- Overall Length: 22 ft. 1 in.
- Exterior Height: 10 ft. 3 in.
- Exterior Width: 8 ft. 0 in.
- Wheels/Tires: 205/75R14C
Rim Size: 14 x 5
- Fresh Water Capacity: 50 gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 40 gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 40 gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Dry Weight: 4,585 lbs.
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC): 1,935 lbs.
- Hitch Weight: 375 lbs.