High Country's Helium Technology utilizes advanced materials and manufacturing technology to significantly reduce weight while maintaining all the features, comforts and luxury you expect in a Montana. Because Helium Technology saves you 1,300 - 2,500 pounds compared to typically equipped fifth wheels, you can reduce wear and tear on your tow vehicle, improve fuel economy and maximize the towability of your 3/4-ton truck.
- No. of Slide-Outs: 4
- Exterior Storage: Yes
- Awnings: Electric
- Length Feet: 40.92
- Overall Length: 40 ft. 11 in.
- Exterior Height: 12 ft. 9 in.
- Exterior Width: 100 in.
- Wheel/Tire Size: ST235/80R16E
- Fresh Water Capacity: 64 gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 88 gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 49 gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 15,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 10 gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Axle Quantity: 2
- Leveling Jacks: Wide stance electric front jacks; electric rear stabilizer jacks
- Dry Weight: 11,883 lbs.
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC): 3,317 lbs.
- Hitch Weight: 2,305 lbs.